The staff of Latino Communications is committed to providing you with unparalleled service and support in successfully achieving your foreign language communication goals.Latino Communications, is a comprehensive translation and interpretation agency which provides language services, including document translation, foreign language instruction, interpreting services and more.
Spanish Speaking Market
Every company should consider the commercial and economic importance of the Spanish market. CONSIDER . . .
• The Carolina’s have experienced an increase of over 300% in the Latino population since 1995. These numbers continue to increase exponentially.
• In the U.S., Spanish has become the “unofficial” second language with twenty-five million people speaking it at home. • The Spanish language is a powerful communication tool that reaches millions across America, Europe, Asia and Africa.
• Up to 21 different dialects represent the Spanish-speaking market in the Carolinas.
• More than 400 million people speak Spanish worldwide.
• Five hundred Spanish newspapers, 152 magazines and 205 publishers exist in the U.S. alone.
Today’s business cannot afford to ignore the attractive markets that the Spanish language offers.
Our company provides language services 24/7 through our independent contractors that are on call to serve the needs of the community.